Client Service Operations Expert, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
A professional with prior experience in Fund Accounting environment who will join IMS UK EMEA Business Management client service team producing key client and internal reporting and meeting materials across multiple clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Client Service Operations Expert you will
- Liaise with colleagues within other SSC offices and divisions to ensure client and internal reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- Produce the monthly Key Performance Indicator reports.
- Produce monthly client invoice templates based on the agreed rate card.
- Produce quarterly Joint Steering Committee (JSC) Report.
- Produce quarterly Risk & Governance Committee Pack.
- Perform work independently within scope of established guidelines and according to specific procedures.
- Research and resolve problems considering multiple avenues for resolution.
- Escalate to onshore Client Service Team, where applicable.
- Monitor and review daily work to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Provide on the job training to staff so that there is adequate cover.
- Produce detailed procedures which identify risk and ensure there are appropriate mitigating controls in place. Recommend changes to operational processes where required.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree.
- Min. 3-4 years of relevant working experience, including 2 years in a Fund Accounting.
- Customer service experience.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Obtained or studying towards obtaining a professional accountancy qualification would be advantageous.
- Excellent English skills.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.