Senior, Client Accounting
To provide high quality service deliverables to corporate clients. You shall need to ensure that all deliverables are met, and the client’s expectations are managed and met on a day to day basis.
This entails reviewing all Financial Statements, management accounts, GST returns and XBRL financial statements.
Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with clients and consistent delivery of client reporting/ information accurately and on time.
Liaise with the auditors and regulatory authorities i.e. ACRA, IRAS.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- Qualified accountant (CPA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- 3-4 years relevant experience
- Experience of managing service operations and client deliverables
- Experience of managing an effective team
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial accounts and GST returns
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable and confident communicating with Senior Management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on Excel skills and Xero accounting software
- ‘Can do’ attitude with the ability to cope to tight deadlines, working under pressure and leading by example
- Experience working in outsourcing environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.