We are currently searching for a talented and highly motivated Treasury Manager.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- manage cash flow activities and support smooth execution of day-to-day financial operations;
- manage relationship with selected financial institutions in jurisdictions of Company’s presence;
- plan monthly cash flow;
- support cash-management functions (KYC procedures, compliance, etc.);
- constantly improve treasury-related business processes (payments, fin. control, FX, etc.);
- work closely with treasury department members, fin. control and legal teams to support relevant compliance procedures.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in international or top-tier Ukrainian companies or banks;
- advanced Excel / MS Office knowledge;
- ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions;
- english – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
- responsibility and readiness to act independently, willingness to learn and work;
- attention to details.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.