Client Services Senior Accountant
Your will review and timely delivery of the following, in compliance with Internal and Regulatory policies and procedure:accounts, NAV statements, financial statements and any other client deliverables, Investor and LP allocations, distributions and waterfalls, Finalization of audit processes within deadlines, Financial statements are prepared, audited GST, CPF and Annual
You’ll Liaise and follow up with authorities such as ACRA, IRAS, MAS, MOM, and IPOS etc. and other regulatory authorities as appropriate. Ensure that all entities are compliant with all relevant laws, licensing conditions, regulations and guidelines. Assist with setting up, upgrading and maintaining appropriate systems, controls, procedures and processes, in adherence with the relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines.
You’ll also need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help us find an appropriate solution.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Strong Fund accounting skills especially for Private Equity funds;
- A degree in Accounting and/or qualified ACCA and/or ACA.
- Proficient in fund structures with focus on Cayman Islands and Singapore;
- Excellent HF/PE/RE knowledge; experience of working with Fund Managers in Asia as well as knowledge/experience of the Fund Management business In Singapore and Hong Kong;
- At least 5 years of experience in Fund Administration with 2 years in senior/leadership role;
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm with ability to work under pressure;
- Superior client interaction and communication skills;
- Advanced time management skills to plan for work and deliverable in advance;
- Fully Fluent in English (knowing Mandarin as well would be a plus).
- Experience of working in a multinational environment will be an added advantage.
- Self-driven, meticulous and organized with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.