Experienced Full Stack Developer - Internal Audit, AVP-VP #168817
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values
- Work in an exciting and global environment with the Data Analytics team within Internal Audit (IA), to apply your technical skills to help analyses large data sets and databases to support the IA team to lead and perform data analytics.
- Seek out opportunities to improve, streamline, reinvent work processes through data driven solutions. In addition, explore and evaluate numerous potential solutions, maintaining balance between innovation and pragmatism, while adhering to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Required to demonstrate personal dedication to change through actions and words, and mobilize others to support change through times of stress and uncertainty.
- Display your good communication through conversing with, writing strategic documents and building/delivering presentations to internal and external partners.
- Consistently cultivate collaboration and respect among team members by addressing elements of the group process that impedes, or could impede the group from reaching its goal.
- The role is open to flexible/agile working arrangements.
Your skills and experience
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- At least 10+ years hands on experience as full stack developer / lead.
- Experience in developing using core Java, J2EE, REST, Spring Framework, ORM Hibernate and RDBMS based technologies.
- Expertise in React.js, Java and Spring Boot is required as well as hands-on work experience with RDBMS and ORM modeling and can work with complex database queries.
- Exposure in provisioning and delivering IT infra in complex enterprise ecosystems by coordinating with various IT and Non-IT teams.
- Experience in leading IT projects in complex IT environments while collaborating with business partners at various levels.
- Adopting and practicing agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Experience as a scrum master to ensure the Scrum setup is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- A phenomenal teammate with the ability to work in a globally distributed setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.