We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
About the role
To lead and support the delivery of business & finance functional objectives in both Windmill Lane & Collett Way. Leading the business strategy and deployment across the Noon business (specifically Windmill Lane & Collett Way) to drive quality decision making and managing business performance. Embed a culture of continuous improvement and development. To ensure operational performance is maximised bringing brilliant financial insights & analysis to aid financial/business decisions to drive profitability in the short, medium and long term.
- Support delivering on strategic, operational, and financial support to deliver business performance and growth targets
- Taking a lead role in target setting and performance management to translate the business priorities into performance goals and growth plans
- Partner with Business Leaders to identify and recommend opportunities to maximize profitability and seek out game changing ideas, inspire bigger picture stretched thinking
- Delivery of performance metrics, identifying variances and understanding opportunities and risks. Stay close to performance and follow regularly to track progress. Partner with Business Leaders to Identify and recommend future strategy for Windmill Lane & Collett Way to incorporate cost saving initiatives, maximize operational efficiency, operational footprint and customer configuration
- Prioritize, manage, allocate and reallocate resources across key projects and key areas of business priority
- Making different decisions for the good of the business, test new and different ways to simplify and improve
- Develop and embed standard analysis processes
- Challenge themselves and others in an informed way to reduce costs and grow margin
- Bring clarity and rigor to data, capture and incorporate the best insight to help generate workable solutions
- Lead with confidence, embrace a change mindset & culture always considering what might be possible
- Ability to engage & Influence wider business teams
- Drive a culture of curiosity and questioning to drive efficiency & performance
- Empower others to deliver business performance metrics and growth targets as if it was their own business
- Invest time in your own leadership skills development and your wider team.
- Build and stretch cross functional high performing teams
- Create an environment where giving and receiving feedback is part of our culture, listen to and act on feedback
- Support and champion the Finance Vision, People Pillars, talent planning and people development
Qualifications and skills
Must have experience in the following:
- Team Leadership
- Business Knowledge
- Operational appreciation
- CIMA/ACCA Qualification
- Ability to provide challenge and critique
- Ability to influence and buy in key stakeholders
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Stakeholder Management
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.