Head of Finance - Fintech
This role will be leading the Financial and Accounting division of the company, reporting directly to the regional director.
Our client is one of the leading fin-tech in South East Asia.
- Oversee The Finance, Accounting, and Tax division and provide strategic financial advice to the management.
- Financial planning and controlling - budgeting, forecasting and performance review.
- Must understand and comply with the local regulatory standard and other reporting requirements.
- Completion of monthly closings/ year-end closing, and all audit matters.
- Formulating, implementing and reviewing the SOP of the finance department.
- Preparing short & long term business plans and analysis as parts of management reporting.
- Up to date with the latest accounting standards in the financial service industry.
- University degree/ above in accounting or finance
- Big 4 audit background ideally with 10 years of experience in accounting and financial analysis, forecast/ budget preparation.
- Strong command in English and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary package
- Working closely with regional level
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jimmy Weijaya on +62 21 2958 8879