FP&A Manager - FMCG MNC
- Provide financial analysis to and facilitate the optimal use of business uses
- Ensures that commercial adhere to supporting functions
- A world-known consumer products multinational company
Actively providing overall financial analysis for the management and preparation and of business strategies.
Provide management reporting including investments, ROI, profitability, forecasts, business expenses and other management reports to regional office as required.
- Conduct efficient reporting and ensure that all the options are properly archive business objectives and the financial standards are maintained.
- Roll out business projects and financial feasibility by working closely with relevant departments to ensure all requirements are met.
- Prepare financial reports for each business sectors and perform relevant control and analysis to the management team.
- Proven track record in playing a role actively with cross functional collaborations
- At least 6 years in commercial finance and controlling in multinational companies
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsten Wang on +886 2 8729 8223.