Regional FP&A Manager
My client is one of the most famous Multinational Companies and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team and oversee Asia Market. Strong presence in international markets and China. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a candidate ideally with regional experience.
- Prepare management analysis reports and provide commentary on the key variances;
- Handle business planning and reporting needs on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Responsible for annual and periodic planning, forecasting and budgeting processes by conducting operational and financial analysis, assembling and summarizing data
- Perform various analysis such as brand profit analysis, channel analysis and to track business performance and provide recommendations
- Business partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in ad hoc analysis report
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Minimum 7 years of relevant FP&A experience working in MNC, retail or FMCG companies will be a plus
- Audit experience will be also a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, ability to multi-task and prioritize different requests
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.