Accounting Manager - Trading (Sathorn)
This person is to monitor team, analyze accounting, managing, overseeing the daily operations, and enforce proper accounting following timeline and group of company policies.
Our client is a leading trader for the electronics parts. They are preparing IPO leading by regional CFO.
- Oversee and manage full spectrum of accounting and treasury functions, financial controls and management reporting.
- Ensure accounting records and systems are maintained in accordance to generally accepted accounting principles and statutory requirements.
- Ensure all business transactions are in compliance to group policies, ethical code, local statutory and regulations.
- Manage and protect company's assets ensuring all control measures are put in place including insurance program.
- Timely preparation of management, financial, statutory, and other reports.
- Prepare and monitor annual budget, as well as perform variance analysis on business performance.
- Assist in annual budget preparation and ongoing forecast and business planning.
- Support management in sales analysis, job costing, and inventory monitoring.
- Manage statutory audits, tax filings, and other regulatory requirements.
- Review customer's credit policies, assist in credit approval process and monitoring of credit status.
- Perform any other functions that are required by CFO.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Pure Big 4 external auditors are welcome to apply.
- Must have CPD license.
- Good command in English.
- Health care insurance
- Provident fund
- Career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.