Finance Process Quality Audit Analyst
Working with Prudential as a Finance Process Quality Audit Analyst means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long–term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
To lead the Quality Audit activity relating to the documentation of key Finance processes, including risks and controls, reviewing for technical accuracy and adherence to process standards. The outcome of this will be an enhanced control framework and capability to evidence compliance with this framework.
The role holder will be required to perform Quality Audit of newly mapped processes and supporting data (notably controls) against organisational process documentation standards, and feedback/challenge non–compliance.
To place additional focus on technical accuracy of process documents, the capture and the appropriate identification and documentation of key risks and mitigating controls within the processes being mapped, or record the absence of these controls where required.
To be successful in this role some experience or understanding in the following:
- Able to read, understand and critique a process map to organisational standards – essential
- Experience of Process mapping or as an end–user of process and control maps – essential
- Strong Auditing skills – essential
- Strong understanding of operational risk and internal controls – essential
- Experience of providing financial information and technical communication materials to support planning and decision making – essential
- Experience of dealing with Risk and Control Frameworks – essential
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) with all levels of the organisation – essential
- Strong organisational and planning skills – essential
- Able to deal with ambiguity – essential
- Self–starter and highly motivated – essential
- Able to worth without close supervision and deliver to tight deadlines – essential
- Experience of data management and reporting in the Financial Service sector – desirable
- Project delivery experience – desirable
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high–performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast–changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long–term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.