Royal London's platform division is a growing, successful business and one of the largest employers in central Bath. Our investment platform is used by financial advisers to manage their clients' money and is marketed under the Ascentric brand. With strong financial backing from the Royal London Group and an unwavering focus on our customers; our platform has grown into an award winning, flexible and transparent service that allows both advisers and investors to view and manage their investment portfolios in one place online. We have enjoyed significant growth every year since launch in 2007 and we now look after over GBP10bn of our customers' investments.
Our business continues to grow rapidly and it is an open, honest and dynamic place to work. It's an exciting time to join us as we enter our next phase of growth.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Finance Manager – Accounting & Analysis to join our Finance team based in Bath.
The main purpose is to oversee the day to day analysis and reporting of the Finance team.
- Responsibility for financial control, budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Preparation and presentation of financial papers at board level meetings
- Strategic planning and commercial guidance through financial analysis and regulatory knowledge.
- Review and Analysis of monthly management accounts
- Deputising for the Finance Director as and when required
- Qualified Accountant
- Current or very recent Financial Services experience
- Sold knowledge of FCA and HMRC regimes
- Sound understanding of financial controls
- Stakeholder engagement at senior management level
- Team management experience
This is a great opportunity to work within a professional vibrant office for a successful organisation with genuine career progression potential
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact (see below)
As part of the Royal London Group, you can expect to enjoy very competitive benefits package (including 28 days holiday and the option to buy more) and a culture that puts its customers at the heart of everything we do.
A 150 year old company founded on the principles of self–reliance and community, Royal London is the UK's largest mutual pensions, insurance and Investment Company. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,106 people across operations in London, Bath, Edinburgh, Wilmslow, Glasgow and Reading, with Group funds under management of GBP93.8 billion.
Owned by our members, rather than by shareholders, our financial performance is robust over both the short and long term. Our aim is to become the most trusted and recommended provider of insurance and investment products in the eyes of our customers.