About the Business: Our teams are dedicated to providing the services and technology our business partners need to help customers achieve lifetime financial security. Through innovation and collaboration, we are striving to continually find new and better ways to bring value to Sun Life. Enterprise Services has employees in Canada, Ireland, the U.S. and Asia. We Partner closely with groups and individuals throughout Sun Life Financial to provide products and services that deliver business value.
About the Role:
The Financial Analyst will work closely with manager to provide financial reporting and analysis to leaders of the Enterprise Service team, and perform month end close processes.
- Support internal clients by addressing and resolving expense issues, perform month end close, validate monthly journal entries, reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Support reporting and analytics of internal revenue and expenses for Actuals and all financial planning cycles
- Implement improvements to processes and practices for planning & reporting and month end close processes across ES
- Complete ad hoc analysis as defined by ES leaders
- University degree or college diploma in business or accounting
- 1–2 years of Financial and Accounting experience
- Actively pursuing their CPA
- Advanced level of proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, decision making and influencing skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a strong team environment
- Ability to take initiatives and identify opportunities to improve processes and create values
with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those
needing job postings in an alternative format, may e–mail a request to
this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.