Our client is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their team based in Helensburgh on a permanent basis.
You will work with a team of 15 and support the finance team leader who is responsible for 2 areas, financial control and business performance reporting. This role will focus on the business performance reporting and will be specifically responsible for business performance reporting.
The responsibilities associated with this role include:
* Maintenance of the integrity of financial data within SAP
* Adherence to corporate Financial processes and policies
* Assisting in the production of timely and accurate financial information
* Managing the setup of projects within the project ledger – Assuring revenue recognition principles and cost projections
* Liaison with the US accounts team and UK accounts and service providers
* Point of contact for divisional reporting within FBM
* Involvement in cash management and cash flow reporting
* Introducing financial controls and procedures to the business
* Assisting all aspects of Balance Sheet Management within the company
* Assistance in management account production
* Key contributor in month and year end close
* Cross section of experience within financial and management accounts with particular experience of project ledger accounting
* Part or fully qualified membership of an Accounting Body
* An organiser with particular attention to detail
* Experience of MOD contracts
* Some experience of CAAS and Open Book Accounting
* Understanding of time booking methodologies and overhead rates
* SAP knowledge
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.