Working in the finance team, your role as the Finance Associate will be the oversee the smooth running of the European Accounts Payable and Treasury operations within the Accounting team as well as strive to improve processes and systems.
International investment management company based in Mayfair. This role will look after the UK and European entities.
Duties will include:
- Key lead in the EMEA region for procurement related queries, both internal and external
- Ensure Accounts Payable function operates smoothly leveraging offshore and onshore resources to ensure that invoices are coded, approved and paid correctly.
- Support to the Treasury Operations function acting as primary or secondary as required:
- Driving enhancements and process efficiency in the key systems
- Support user base on training and improvements to workflows
- Liaising with global functional and technical leads on initiatives
- Month end process inc understanding of the accrual process, and is able to process and review accrual entries
- Prepare or review bank account, control accounts or other related balance sheet account reconciliations timely and accurately with proper support
- Provide assistance to team running the employee expense reimbursement process:
Good knowledge of running and overseeing the start to finish Accounts payable and / or Treasury operations process in a multi entity, multi currency environment.
Systems - Oracle and Concur experience advantageous
Ideally from Financial Services or Blue Chip background
Preference is for the candidate to be Degree education and / or have some Accounting Qualification e.g. AAT or CIMA Part Qualified.
Able to work in a changing, fast paced environment.
Excellent salary and benefits package. Annual bonus. Study support if required. Career Path in a well known international organisation within the Financial Services sector.