ACA Graduate Trainee Accountant - Leading London Firm
Are you interested in obtaining a training contract with one on London's leading accountancy firms?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious university graduate to join a reputable and supportive firm of chartered accountants on a 3 year ACA training contract.
The firm are able to offer the successful candidate:
- A competitive starting salary, with further increases in line with exam progress
- Ongoing on-the-job training
- Full funding for college tuition and exam sittings
- Paid study leave to attend college and prepare for exams
- An excellent benefits package and pension
As an ACA trainee at the firm, your role will focus primarily on carrying out financial audits of organisations across a broad range of sectors including: professional services, property, financial services, charities, media and tech. The firm's largest clients have turnovers in excess of £100m.
You will also gain exposure to preparing financial statements for clients as well as various elements of tax.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Be a recent graduate, committed to becoming an ACA qualified accountant
- Have obtained a 1st class or 2:1 degree from an established UK university
- Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points
- Be available to start a new position at the beginning of September
Please note that only candidates who meet the criteria above will be considered for this position. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, supportive accountancy firm where you'll be able to develop your skills as an accountant. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply.