Senior Management Accountant
I am recruiting a Senior Management Accountant (Newly/Recently Qualified) for a FTSE listed Property business, based in London - c. £50,000 - £57,000.
The role will involve:
- The Senior Management Accountant reports to the Senior Finance Manager
- Major Projects - management of the cost reconciliation, accounting for the management company and raising recharges to Consortium parties
- Managing the overheads recharge process
- Preparing management overheads review and forecast schedule
- Assisting in preparing the shareholder/director review finance report
- Managing the accounting and passing of funds to JV partners
- Producing fixed asset project reconciliations for all sites, including additions, disposals and revaluations.
- Accounting for sales and ensuring project margin calculations are correct
- Providing support to project managers and senior management when required
- Producing Balance sheet reconciliation's for appropriate areas of responsibility and facilitating the monthly Group balance sheet boardroom review
- Liaising with Financial Reporting team to assist in preparation of statutory accounts and assist with auditors and the tax department when required
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you