Accounts Semi-Senior - Witney - £20 - 29k Study Package
An opportunity for a part qualified accountant has arisen to work for one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK. The vacancy is within their Witney office in the accounts and tax department.
The firm delivers specialist tax and business advice. Their business team looks after a range of businesses in the Thames Valley area providing audit, tax and accounts services, as well as payroll, bookkeeping and consultancy advice.
The successful applicant will be part of a young, vibrant team and will be carrying out the following responsibilities;
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records
- Preparation of VAT returns and other compliance documents.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Work and liaise with other members in the audit and accounts team
- Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies in particular as well as LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience within an accounting firm
- AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA or ACA
- Technically capable of producing statutory financial statements to a high standard
- Highly motivated with excellent organisational abilities
What we offer;
- Starting salary of £20-29,000 dependent on experience
- Generous study support package to include fees and time
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Professional training and development within the role
- Modern office environment with free car parking
- Opportunity to rapidly progress your career within a growing company
For further details and to apply please send a copy of an up to date CV