Financial Controller - Kettering
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment are pleased to be working with a Kettering based organisation that has a requirement for a Financial Controller to join the business and support the MD with commercial decisions.
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the accounts\administration function for a number of the subsidiary companies.
- Lead the Group credit management function, purchase ledger and sales invoice admin teams on a day to day basis- target setting and delivery. Driving the month end close, cash flow forecasting and ensuring sales invoicing is accurate on time and complete.
- Compile rolling quarterly Sales and profit forecasts and then drive the operations to meet those numbers alongside the MD's.
- Prepare monthly accounts (P&L and balance sheet)
- KPI - Standardisation
- Oversee Aged Debts - Manage overdue accounts Knott dealing with credit control
- Monitor Debtors & Credit Limits
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Check stock takes on Monthly basis
- Manage Admin Support team
The successful candidate will ideally be CIMA or ACCA Finalist\Qualified with extensive management accounts preparation experience, excellent mentoring skills, advanced Excel, superb interpersonal skills and the ability to "think outside of the box" and provide business solutions.
The role is based in Kettering and within commutable distance of Wellingborough, Northampton, Corby, Market Harborough, Huntingdon and Peterborough.
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.