Cyber Security Senior Consultant
A leading global consultancy is continuing on their industry successes in Cyber Security building a top performing practice. They are searching for Cyber Security professionals who are innovative and entrepreneurial, while having the ability to understand and deliver to their clients needs. The practice is lead by an industry recognised leader, who works closely with his team, operating an open door policy.
As a Cyber Security Consultant you will be required to provide expert advice, guidance and support on a variety of cyber security issues for clients from different sectors. You must be comfortable in a client facing role, and will often face off to CxO level clients, often unrivalled access.
This leading consultancy are currently going through an expansion as both the number of clients, as well as the number projects within their existing clients increase. They have global reach, however this role will be based in their London office but could involve some travel. You will be joining an established department allowing you to grow and develop while learning off some of the best in the industry.
The role suits someone who has a degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or similar, but people with a passion for security will also be considered if they have the relevant working experience. Additional education such as Masters or PhD or additional qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC etc. will be useful.
- Extensive experience within cyber security
- Computer Science or Cyber Security related degree or equivalent CISSP, CISA, CISM or GIAC etc. Technical understanding of security including Ethical Hacking, Forensics, Penetration Testing, Threat Detection etc. would be beneficial
- Client facing role, comfortable speaking to industry leaders
- Business development and new revenue building experience a bonus
- Knowledge of security legislation, regulatory framework, security methodologies or industry standards and security assessment
- A genuine interest in security, know market trends and issues and able to discuss these with both industry experts and non-industry leaders
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please apply for this role.