Senior IT Audit - Major Insurer - City based
Senior IT Audit - Major Insurer - City based.
Salary: c£70000 + excellent benefits + bonus.
Qualifications: Qualified IT Audit professional or Qualified Accountant with a recognised body or an individual with an IT degree and strong business acumen or Certified as a CISA, CISM or CISSP designation.
Our client is seeking a “best in class” professional to add value in this crucial function within their Global business.
Key Responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Audit Director, the Senior IT Auditor position is responsible for planning and executing IT audits to assess the adequacy of the information systems control environment with limited supervision. This person also recommends system and/or process improvements.
Key Job Functions
* Execute all phases of IT audit projects including planning, field work, and reporting.
* Contribute to IT risk assessment and to development and execution of audit activities.
* Develop and improve IT audit testing process.
* Assess compliance with regulatory requirements, IT/accounting/auditing standards, and company policies.
* Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT general controls including application, database, operating system, and network level controls.
* Identify and communicate recommendations to improve controls orally and in writing to various levels of management.
* Perform special projects and special IT audit requests.
* Provide assistance to management and independent auditors.
* Provide technical guidance to internal and external staffs.
* Act as subject leader for IT audit for extensive on line presence of the business and be fully au fait with current methodologies in the global Market
You will be working in a complex and ever-changing environment, and will therefore need to demonstrate the ability to manage change, dynamically head up projects and operate and influence senior leaders within the Group.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.