A leading international PE Backed Professional Services organisation based in central London with revenues more than £600m per annum are currently recruiting for a new role within Finance. The role sits within the Corporate Finance team works very closely with the CFO.
Consolidation and Reporting
- Assisting with the Group consolidation
- Developing and utilising the Group's new consolidation and reporting system Board
- Preparing and owning holding company accounts
- Assisting with the preparation for the Monthly Board Report, including reconciliations of working capital and cash conversion
- Monthly and Quarterly Shareholder and Bank Reports
Statutory Audit and compliance
- Supporting the Senior Group Accountant with the year end statutory audit (supported by the Divisional Management Accountants)
- Assisting the group in corporate filings and compliance
Treasury and Tax
- Maintaining the model for forecasting the Group's covenant position.
- Assisting on all Group corporate tax matters including computations
- Assisting on all Group corporate treasury matters, in particular management of cashflows, interest and capital payments, loans, and financial derivatives.
- Preparing ad-hoc presentations and analysis for the CEO, CFO and senior management team
- Supporting the Director of M&A on projects as required
- Assisting in the Group budgeting process
- Assisting in the Group's insurance renewal
- Assisting in projects to develop the Corporate Finance functions systems and efficiency's
The successful candidate will be fully qualified and have experience of working in fast moving group companies (or at least dealt with consolidated audit clients). You will need to have both a technical capacity but also excellent communication due to the PE and senior management exposure this role will get.
If interested in applying please contact Andy young on .