Practice Accountant required to join a small, but well-established, Cheltenham based accountancy practice as a Client Manager.
Job Title: Practice Accountant (Client Manager)
Salary: circa £28,000p/a neg. plus benefits
Hours of Work: Full time
Great opportunity for an experienced practice Accountant (AAT qualified / qualified by experience) to join a well-established accountancy practice, based in Cheltenham, as a Client Manager.
You’ll be responsible for a range of clients, building strong working relationships, and undertaking all aspects of accounting, tax and client support on behalf of a variety of clients.
• Develop and manage relationships with a range of clients
• Statutory accounts preparation
• Sole trader and partnership accounts
• Self-assessment returns
• Corporation tax calculations and returns
• General bookkeeping activities and support
• Significant experience of all aspects of accounts including year-end accounts, corporation tax computations and returns, personal tax and VAT returns
• Previous experience of working within an accountancy practice
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships
• Strong IT skills including MS Office in particular MS Excel
• Experience of using a variety of bookkeeping packages
• AAT qualified or qualification by experience required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate relevant experience of the above and will be seeking an opportunity in which to develop their skills further in a fast paced, challenging role within a friendly and growing organisation.
Interested? Please forward your CV to the below email address as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.