Accounts Administrator - Hertford - £22,000 to £26,000 Per annum
Job Title: Service Charge Accounts Administrator
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Contract: Permanent- Full Time
A Dynamic Growing Company are looking for a positive individual looking for a career within service charge accounts, ideally studying AAT/ACCA or qualified by experience
The Ideal candidate will be a Team player with the ability to workin a pressurised environment, will want the experience of working within service charge accounts, needs to be hands on and analytical and be able to take on a variety of tasks. Will be a creative thinker and an ambitious learner.
- Entering Budgets onto QuickBooks
- Invoicing and paying invoices
- Calculating and setting up direct debits
- Allocating customer payments
- Credit control
- Nominal Ledger
- Resolving queries received by letter email or phone
- Monitoring and controlling cash flow
- Accruals and Journals
- Preparing audit packs and assisting auditors with queries
- Accounts Payable
- Ensure VAT documents are accurately recorded, filed and comply with HMRC legislation
- Any other duties as and when required
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Accountancy skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be analytical
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
- Some accounts experience is preferred
- AAT/ACCA studying or qualified or QBE Preferred
- Experience using QuickBooks
- An understanding of double entry Bookkeeping
- 20 Days Holiday
- Full Training and support provided
- Free onsite parking
- The Opportunity to develop with an exciting growing company that is committed to success and the development of their employees.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.