Robert Half are recruiting for an Payroll Administrator for an extremely reputable accounting company based in Bury. The role would prefer the candidate to have a CIPP/Payroll qualification however it is not necessary.
Within this roll you will be expected to maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data making sure the end to end process is complete and accurate.
The role will include the following:-
- Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Complete the end to end payroll procedure
The successful candidate will:-
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Be able to multi task and prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Have strong payroll experience
Salary & Benefits
The client is offering £20K to the right candidate however those with CIPP/other qualifications will be considered at a higher salary.
Omar Gedal Consultant T: +44 161 828 6100 F: +44 161 839 2111
Connect with us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Robert Half Finance & Accounting
8th Floor | The Zenith Building | 26 Spring Gardens | Manchester | M2 1AB |
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.