BANBURY, OXFORDSHIRE - FULL TIME
Reference - JO0000011690
Are you experienced in completing payroll duties for numerous clients? Do you have experience of managing payroll within an Accountancy Practice? If so, I have the perfect position for you...
We are an established accountancy firm based in Banbury with an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Specialist to join their accountancy team. Whilst the role will be predominately based in Banbury, you may be on occasion asked to travel to other offices within the Oxfordshire area.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be:
* Processing and overseeing a weekly,monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual payroll for clients
* Processing starters, leavers and any other changes
* Liaising with clients and staff whilst processing timely salary payments
* Overseeing PAYE processes, deductions and pension submissions
* Generating payroll reports including payment summaries, pension updates, National Insurance figures and audit reports
* Providing advice and guidance during the payroll process and answering any queries
* Year end processing to include P60's, P11Ds
* Managing maternity, paternity, sickness and holiday pay
As the successful Payroll Specialist, you will have:
* Previous experience working as a Payroll Specialist within an accountancy firm
* Desirable if you have knowledge of Sage payroll & pension module
* The ability to train and support an existing team member with the full payroll process
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task
Based in Banbury, you will receive a competitive salary, flexible working environment and 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays.