Huntswood is on the lookout for experienced customer complaints advisors and administrators, and that could well be you.
Working in a financial services complaint role for a large financial services organisation based in Leeds, with access by public transport and nearby parking available Huntswood is offering a long-term contract with excellent daily rates of £140.
Please note we are looking for those who are flexible to work 2pm to 11pm shift for the duration of the contract with the occasional Saturday.
Your main duties will be:
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to use MS Office and navigate through several in house databases
- Outstanding telephone and written communication skills as you will be in contact with customers regularly
- Good organisation skills with the ability to manage workload efficiently
- An ability to work quickly and accurately in a target-driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial services experience is desirable
All different kinds of people work with Huntswood; while experience in customer service or finance is useful, we're more interested in what you're like as an individual; we're after good communicators, well organised people, people with excellent attention to detail and the flexibility to meet the client's needs.
Interested? Apply now as we have assessments in Leeds soon.
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."