Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable Assistant
Absolute Accountancy Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Assistant, to join an exciting and fast based International company who offer excellent career development and on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be part of a well established and hard working team who are responsible for a large volume of invoicing and Month End reporting and are responsible for processing and payment of supplier invoices and employee expenses for the EMEA region.
- Review, verify invoices
- Purchase Order raising, processing and end to end PO process
- Month End reporting and analysis
- Maintaining & processing of direct debits
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Processing of invoices & scanning
- Invoice approval & coding
- Deal with supplier and internal account queries and resolve queries promptly
- Prepare vendor's are correctly set up
- Reconciling supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Perform payment runs (BACs, CHAPS, direct debits) & Inputting payments into bank
- Maintain a procedure manual of accounts payable tasks
- Assist with month end closing
- Cost Centre Codes allocated to invoices
- Process employee expenses & prepare payment runs where required
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
Previous experience required
- At least 2-3 years in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
- Exposure working in a multi-currency environment
- Exposure to System implementation/work flow processes to improve end to end PO process
If you are Immediately available and interested in this fantastic opportunity, please APPLY NOW! Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.