Accountant Bath £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
As an Accountant, you’ll be working for a fast-growth, technology company. Our client has recently secured a significant sum of external funding to invest in further expansion. They’re located on the outskirts of Bath in a beautiful, converted country barn.
This expansion has resulted in the need to recruit a new dedicated finance function. As an Accountant, you will be involved with stock reconciliation and control, forecasting and budgeting, managing KPI’s and ensuring the finance function operates smoothly and efficiently. You will also be responsible for managing a small finance team.
This is a permanent position paying between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, based on experience.
Duties will include:
- Managing stock levels, inventory and balance sheet management
- Liaising with suppliers re credit lines
- Validating draft approved for Build Project (AFB) data
- Preparing AFB Project Pack
- Devising fit for purpose Fixed Asset system
- Assisting with rolling forecasting
- Capturing and monitoring KPI’s
- Assisting with the audit process
- Assisting with the compilation of statutory accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Either ACA, CIMA, ACCA or qualified by experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
If you would like to apply, please click below or contact Lucie Brown.