Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance - London
Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance – London.
Salary: Circa £70000 + bonus + excellent benefits.
Qualifications: ACA, CIMA, ACCA, IIA, MBA or equivalent.
Our major industry leading Insurer requires a highly proactive and innovative Internal audit professional.
Due to internal promotion our renowned client is looking to recruit an ambitious, commercially astute Internal Auditor, either from Practice or with commercial experience. You will be working as part of an experienced team and occasionally on a standalone basis, as well as getting involved in more complex audits and adding value to the business.
Who we're looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
• Play a key role in helping the audit team deliver high quality audit work that enable business management to reach informed decisions on identified control weaknesses, and to agree commercially viable actions to mitigate risks.
• Executes audits flawlessly and escalates issues of concern early such that any re-planning can be achieved without significant disruption to the objectives of the audit. Adheres to the audit plan, focuses and logistics of designated audit assignments, helps identify potential threats to the achievement of the assignment, and presents practical and achievable options to risk mitigation.
• Delivers high quality audit conclusions and focused audit opinions that positively influence executive stakeholders to embed risk management and internal control practices and to improve the overall strength of the control framework. Delivers clear and comprehensive reports, understandable by all levels of management that may be relied upon in the face of legal or regulatory challenges or disputes.
• Operates as part of an effective team and contributes proactively to the efficient performance of the team. Manages time effectively to ensure audit objectives are achieved and works closely with team colleagues to enhance team effectiveness and thus develop one’s own professional knowledge and skills.
• Delivers timely and accurate reporting to key stakeholders e.g. the Board, Audit Committee and Risk Committees by submitting high quality conclusions of audit work and progress data to the Team. Ensures that the audit approach complies with audit methodology and that the quality of the file, audit papers and electronic data are maintained to high standards throughout each audit, reports and escalates area of concern and non-compliance.
About our client
Leading Insurance business in the City. The selected candidate can be based in fantastic offices in Central London with flexibility.
What's on offer
Up to £70000 + benefits + attractive bonus.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball via the 'Apply' button or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.