Executive, Corporate Finance - London
We are currently seeking a Corporate Finance Executive to join our Corporate Finance Team in our London offices.
The role will be broad and varied as the candidate will assist in the execution of Corporate Finance engagements across both Transaction Support and Capital Markets.
The Corporate Finance Executive will be working in our Corporate Finance department and will gain experience in pre-acquisition/investment due diligence and Reporting Accountant work on IPOs and subsequent circulars in connection with public company transactions in the UK and overseas.
As an Executive, reporting directly to Partners/Directors/Managers you will be expected to:
Preparation of Financial Due Diligence reports in respect of:
- Corporate acquisitions.
- Private equity acquisitions.
- Bank pre-lending reviews.
- Liaising with clients, funders and intermediaries during execution of transactions.
- Liaising with other departments (e.g. tax) throughout the transaction.
- Assist in the planning process of a capital markets assignments.
- Preparation of written long form reports and working capital reports in order to analyse historical trading, cash flow, balance sheets projections and underlying assumptions.
- Interpret and analyse business plans and financial information on target businesses in order to understand the risks associated with the transaction.
- Participate in completion meetings/presentations with clients.
The candidate is likely to have an audit background and whilst some Transaction Services or Corporate Finance experience would be helpful it is not essential. The candidate must however have a strong interest in, and enthusiasm for Corporate Finance, networking and be a genuine team player. They need to be commercially minded and display high levels of accuracy and diligence in their work. The job is likely to suit a self-starter with energy to work flexible hours and to tight deadlines.
We require an ACA or ACCA qualified with good written and verbal communication skills. The position will be client facing and therefore the successful candidates will need to be confident and professional.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.