Fund Administration Officer - Guernsey
For our successful, growing Guernsey office, we are currently looking for a FUND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As an Officer, you will be work within a small team and collectively be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of fund clients. You will be assigned a mentor and your team will introduce you to our clients, systems and policies.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the day to day administration for a portfolio of funds, likely to include private equity and debt investment strategies;
- Assist in the successful delivery of core operational processes including draw downs, distributions, investment transactions, investor reporting, financing arrangements and facilities, investor queries and other administration activity;
- Undertake additional one-off projects as agreed with your manager, likely to include client acceptance, entity establishment and the setup of client specific operational processes and records;
- Interact with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Process client payments on a variety of bank platforms;
- Contribute towards the timely and accurate book-keeping and reporting for fund entities, undertaken by our Fund Accounting team;
- Support the audit process and help coordinate the audits in line with client requirements;
- Work with the company secretarial team to ensure that governance responsibilities and reporting operates smoothly;
- Deal with client transactions as they arise with the support of the Engagement Manager;
- Assist with the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files; and
- Adhere to all relevant policies and procedure.
- Most importantly, have a passion for your role and for building successful client relationships through teamwork and high standards of service;
- Be studying for, or be eager to commence studies towards, a relevant professional qualification;
- Have an interest in the funds industry – no fund administration experience is required as we will structure the role and responsibilities around the successful candidate;
- Have solid organisational skills and be able to learn quickly;
- Be ambitious, a good communicator with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Have high level of IT literacy.