Derivatives Process Automation Analyst, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional with 3-4 year of professional experience who is proficient in general VBA programming. In this role, you will be a part of a solution driven team, where creative ideas are more than welcome.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Derivatives Process Automation Analyst, you will
- Design, develop and support applications owned by Derivatives COE Poland;
- Demonstrate an unrelenting commitment to introducing improvements, reducing waste in the process and leveraging Lean methodology;
- Support business team in collection of project requirements;
- Assist business in testing of new systems/applications;
- Gather, transform and present data requested by management team or project teams;
- Demonstrate excellent risk awareness (speaking up, supporting business team in meeting internal and external requirements).
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Willingness to learn new technologies, applications and expand current knowledge;
- Aptitude for seeking out solutions and knowledge independently;
- Ability to break down a problem/process into sequential and logical steps;
- Ability to thrive and function in a deadline driven environment, juggle tasks and responsibilities within peak times;
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly effective communication and organization skills;
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Finance, Information Technology or related fields;
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant working experience;
- High level proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office and proficiency in general VBA programming is a must;
- Working experience with Lean methodology would be a strong advantage;
- Working experience in Python, Xceptor, MS Access, SQL would be an advantage;
- Prior experience in the financial services industry in areas such as: Asset Management, Fund Accounting, Reporting, VBA Development will be an asset.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.