Finance Manager: FP&A Operations
Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Join our Team!
Our Finance Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analyzing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organisation and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide.
Partner with the best
As a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will provide financial planning, analysis and reporting for a variety of areas within our organization. You will define key reporting metrics to analyze and propose improvements. You'll oversee and collaborate on projects that will make a difference to our business.
As a Finance Manager FP&A, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the business cycle- 3 year plan, budget, forecasts at each level of the organization.
- Defining KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization- mfg., R&D, eng, supply, commissioning.
- Analyzing the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Developing regular redesign of processes due to changing circumstances or management needs.
- Elaborating of process improvement are expected taking into consideration broader functional context.
- Collaborating with other functional areas and influencing peers to meet the objectives.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Have minimum of 3 additional years of experience in FP&A Operations.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have proven ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have proven ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously and effective problem identification and solution skills
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.