Senior Expense Specialist, Associate 2
We are looking for candidate who has strong experience with Investment banking. Some one with strong financial knowledge with Financial background. Direct integration with client Middle and Front Office teams (Investment Managers) to resolve trade discrepancies or issues. Supporting resolution of complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Senior Expense Specialist, Associate 2 you will:
- Review and validate expense accruals and positing
- Review OCF and rebates bookings
- Act as first point of contact in case of all Expense related query management
- Liaises with other internal parties and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies
- Handles Expense Manager maintenance.
- Set up expenses on new funds/classes
- Set up new fees
- Removing terminated classes/funds
- Changing budgets
What we value:
- General knowledge of expense, OCF and rebates processes will be an additional value
- Knowledge of Fund Accounting – especially how each of fund components impacts NAV
- Ability to fast-learning
- Ability to takes ownership and initiatives
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and prioritization complemented by strong decision-making capability
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Have good understanding of process conducted in our department and team to understand the priorities and challenges
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- Fund accounting and/or financial sector related experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the investment funds relations and dependencies
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.