Credit Controller - Polish Speaking
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
6 month Contract role
We have an exciting contract opportunity for a Credit Controller - Polish Speaking to join the Kerry team in Charleville, Co. Cork
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ownership of overdue invoices relating to a specific portfolio of customers.
- Customer interaction and follow up using Daily Worklist
- Action Blocked Orders as soon as the report is issued
- Issue account statements
- Dispute rejections to be followed up with customer until repayment has been made.
- Run KPI reports
- Monthly Reports - Update and analyse reports
- Weekly Reports - Update and analyse reports.
- Assist other credit specialists where necessary to achieve departmental targets.
- Fluent Polish written and spoken would be mandatory
- Minimum of 6 months credit controller experience in a busy Accounts Receivable Department
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work on own initiative, recognising potential problems and seeking solutions
- Be able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
- Excellent understanding and daily use of Excel and SAP
- Occasional travel.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.