We are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join one of our teams.
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies and innovative SMEs. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. We have have been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth.
We are recruiting in various offices!
We are specialist recruiters. All of our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, which gives our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a Page Personnel Recruitment Consultant combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
* Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
* Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
* Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
* Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
* Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
* Offering CV, interview and general career advice
* Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
To be successful in this Recruitment Consultant position you will need:
* Proven track record in a fast-paced 360 recruitment position or similar background in sales or customer facing position
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills combined with a strong work ethic and positive outlook.
* Commercial acumen and the drive to achieve goals will also be critical to your success.
* This role will suit a people person, you will be given the trust and autonomy to build these lasting relationships.
We offer a highly competitive salary, industry leading benefits package and uncapped commission scheme