Advisors & Advisory Assistants - Accounting Advisory Services
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients' clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodolgies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG (including Microsoft Business Solutions) is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Overview of the role
We are seeking to recruit Advisors and Advisory Assistants to grow our Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) team. The AAS team in Malta provides accounting advice to clients operating in different industries locally and overseas and supports companies in getting the right accounting solution in an ever more complex accounting environment.
The Malta AAS team provides a range of services - including IFRS and GAPSME adoption and transitioning to new standards, technical accounting opinions and memoranda to address a variety of client needs, group consolidation solutions, specialised training and assistance in the preparation of financial statements in terms of IFRS or GAPSME.
Key deliverables of the role
The selected candidate will work under the direction of our AAS Partner, Jonathan Dingli. Candidates applying for this position must demonstrate:
- Eagerness to research and ability to develop comprehensible client solutions to complex accounting requirements;
- Enthusiasm to learn, transfer knowledge and ability to work in a team;
- Effective communication skills;
- Confidence in an Advisory role.
Qualifications and experience
- Candidates must be in possession of an Accountancy qualification recognised under the Accountancy Profession Act of Malta;
- Although experience will be considered an asset, it is not a prerequisite for the Advisory Assistant role. Those applying for an Advisor role will ideally have 1 - 2 years post-qualification experience.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.