Treasury Generalist #179520
A challenging role in Global Treasury's Liquidity Planning team contributing to Credit Suisse's liquidity risk management and funding activities across the Asia Pacific region:
- Contribute to the consistent delivery of high quality analysis and forecasting to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal targets
- Engagement with Business in order to assess the liquidity implications of their business activities
- Supporting various liquidity and funding initiatives, particularly aiding in the preparing of materials to communicate with senior management
- Regular interaction with a wide range of partners across the Bank
- Collaboration with Treasury globally in order to manage global flows, positioning, commonalities and conflicts
Treasury is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank’s business. Our responsibilities range from planning of funding requirements to meet internal targets and regulatory requirements to participation in critical regulatory change and business expansion projects, developing and implementing Treasury solutions for our entities. Treasury’s long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Solid academic background; minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; preferably Finance related
- 4 – 6 years minimum relevant experience in Financial Service
- An understanding of Treasury relevant markets, financial products and business strategies
- Familiarity with key financial accounting and regulatory concepts related to Treasury
- Proficient in partner management skills on senior management level
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proven ability to examine challenges from multiple perspective and translate complex concepts into digestible components
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Proven writing/editing skills
- Outstanding qualitative and quantitative analytical aptitude
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.