Mortgage Consultant - East Sussex & Kent
This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing mortgage team here at Metro Bank! 2016 was another record breaking year for Metro Bank with over a billion pounds lent to customers through mortgages alone, with 2017 now shaping up to be another exciting year we are looking to hire experienced Mortgage Consultants across our store locations.
As a Mortgage Consultant you will be responsible for driving the direct mortgage business in our store locations, to achieve and exceed individual income objectives through creating FANs and providing unparalleled levels of customer service.
So what would you be doing?...
• Create new direct mortgage customers by proactively managing all referrals and provide a consistently amazing application experience, in line with all regulatory Compliance and Conduct
• Provide expert knowledge and advice to internal and external customers by building relationships, matching individual requirements with the best products based on personal circumstances
• Work in partnership with the Mortgage team to proactively manage our existing Customer portfolio, helping to create new FANs
• Operate within Metro Banks key controls, operational and service procedures, role modelling at all times
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do all these wonderful things...
• Experience in a customer facing mortgage advisory role within a financial services organisation
• Expert knowledge in mortgage and other associated products.
• CeMAP qualified
• Experience in dealing with a wide range of people in a customer service, retail and/or broker environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75076741