We are currently seeking to recruit a newly qualified accountant or finalist to join our firm as part of our continuing expansion.
We provide accountancy and taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients, both companies and individuals, which will provide the successful candidate with an interesting work environment to develop their skills.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be interested in furthering their career as a qualified Chartered Certified Accountant
- Have 2-3 years practice experience
- Excellent academic record
- Enthusiastic with an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn.
The role of the successful candidate will be to:
- Manage a portfolio of clients on their own initiative
- Preparation of management accounts and assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Assist with the supervision of our trainees
- Gain a wide ranging experience in all parts of practice including final accounts, company secretarial and taxation
- Opportunity to work directly with Paul Murphy, senior lecturer with the Irish Taxation Institute, on ad hoc tax consultancy projects
This position will involve a generous package and the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of clients. Interested candidates should email a short cover letter & their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.