Finance Assistant - 12 month contract
Our client, a not for profit business based in Central London, is looking for an experience Finance Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a finance role and will have had exposure to all transactional areas of finance as well as accruals, prepayments and month end duties. If you have used SUN this would be beneficial but not essential however you must have good Excel skills.
- Sales ledger - to maintain the on-line booking system and ensure effective management sales invoices
- Purchase ledger - to input invoices/expenses on a daily basis, assisting the weekly payment run, and maintaining the credit card control account
- Bank reconciliation to trial balance
- Purchase Order management & reconciliation
- Credit control - banking of cheque’s, assisting with monthly debtor chasing
- To prepare & input accruals, journals and prepayments
- To assist with the monthly management account reports
- To assist and handle all financial queries and enquiries, liaising with colleagues internally and clients externally
- Petty cash
The client is looking for someone who can start within 1 week of interview.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.