Senior Account Manager
This is a significant opportunity to lead the delivery of first class client service to a range of major clients.
You will be responsible for the revenues of those clients within your portfolio and their interests will be at the heart of the way you do business.
You will manage and develop client relationships and grow your portfolio including converting prospects.
* Determine appropriate solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet the clients' needs and deliver profitable business
* Lead and deliver the end to end ongoing client service
* Understand the clients' business and their risk management needs and look for solutions to deliver those needs
* Design programme and pricing structures based on market and client knowledge
* Proactively develop appropriate solutions and proposals to ensure optimum client retention rates
* Lead and develop end to end client service
* Grow existing portfolio by identifying new from existing opportunities
* Identify decision makers within clients, establish and maintain active relationships with these people
* Actively drive the sales process by winning, retaining and developing profitable new clients
* Manage KPIs/SLAs to ensure targets are met
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
* Excellent Commercial Insurance knowledge gained across all classes of business and by working with major clients
* First class communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Drive, tenacity and considerable commercial flair with the ability to lead others to achieve excellence
* A track record of success both in gaining and retaining large Corporate accounts
It's possible to work from home but with travel to clients, UK-wide, as required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75079235