Senior Collections Strategy Analyst - SAS
Job Title: Senior Collections Strategy Analyst - SAS
Salary: to £44,000 + bonus & benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analyst to join the Collections Strategy team within a major retail bank based in Leeds.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide appropriate Risk oversight and governance to the Secured portfolios in Consumer Credit Risk.
- Work with and support operational partners to deliver a compliant and effective Collections and Recoveries function focused on improving customer outcomes, reducing impairment...
- Oversee the portfolio, being responsible for the development and production of MI and analysis that highlight emerging trends in the portfolio
- Develop new and more optimal strategies to deliver improvements in effectiveness and efficiency within Collections & Recoveries
- Manage the control environment for their portfolio, ensuring all risks are known and raised appropriately as well as maintaining oversight of the effectiveness of operational controls and processes
What do you need to apply?
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a numerical subject; or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills - the ability to digest & interpret complex concepts underpinning Risk Portfolio Management and to consider & validate model inputs & outputs
- Established technical skills (SAS) including experience of data extraction & manipulation (essential)
- A natural ability with numbers, with the ability to work quickly and at a high level of detail and accuracy, and a highly analytical approach to problem solving.
To apply please send your CV...