Payroll / Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Payoll / Project Manager - Temp or perm
A leading industry firm
- Manage the transition to bureau ensuring all nationalities are correctly set up, inputs are correct and outputs are correctly coded to the correct projects
- Ensuring all personnel are paid on time and paid the correct amount with the correct deductions
- Assist the transition temp in checking the outputs of parallel run are correct and coded to GL correctly
- Field Employee liaison regarding international taxation while working abroad.
- Liaise with Operations on new projects what staff going where when and for how long?
- Setting these employees up to payroll bureau and monitoring their movements and paperwork requirements
- Ensuring their tax payments are done correctly for each country.double taxation and NOTC
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliation for all payroll related accounts
- Revalue all foreign currency wages, taxes, and other liabilities per corporate policy monthly.
- Initiate payments of all Payroll Wages and Liabilities.
- Responsible for the payroll labor distribution function and posting of all related journal entries.
A candidate from a strong payroll background
A competitive rate / salary
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75071350