UK Finance Manager
My client is a unique specialist international business with offices throughout Europe and North America. They are currently seeking to recruit a UK Finance Manager for their South Devon based office. Reporting to the European Financial Controller you will be responsible for leading the transactional finance team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Establishing and maintaining accounting standards, policies, procedures, and processes focusing on successfully implementing efficiencies to increase effectiveness
- Ensuring the timely and accurate recording of all accounting transactions
- All month-close and financial reporting activities; supervising the preparation and entry of the monthly close journal entries; approving accounting transactions and ensure proper GL coding; reviewed trial balance and general ledger activities for necessary adjustments
- Preparing and reviewing reconciliations for balance sheet accounts
- Overseeing the management of fixed assets function
- Overseeing the management of VAT function
- Directly responsible for all general ledger accounting functions including complex monthly bank reconciliation, accruals, prepaid accounts, reviewed integrity of intercompany AR and AP sub-ledgers, shared services in relation to the general ledger; coordinating intercompany transactions with various entities including foreign entities
- Responsible for intercompany billings, intercompany accounts reconciliations
- Responsible for banking transactions
You will be qualified or qualified by experience with strong analytical skills as well as problem solving skills. The ideal candidate would be a strong manager, proactive thinker and demonstrate an ability to mentor and grow the personnel reporting into this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75071920