Our Client, a successful and highly reputable multi-site accountancy firm manages the accounts for an exclusive and niche client base.
Due to significant business wins, our client is seeking to recruit a positive and confident Client facing Bookkeeper to join its professional Bookkeeping team.
This is a pivotal role within the company, and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing bookkeeping and VAT services to a diverse and interesting range of clients in a timely and accurate manner.
As the Client Bookkeeper you will be a hard-working and driven individual with a strong track record of Bookkeeping for your own client portfolio. You will have a solid knowledge of end to end bookkeeping functions, VAT and a basic knowledge of Payroll function and legislation.
You will be highly organised self starter who thrives in a busy forward thinking environment, who enjoys working closely with people from a variety of interesting business sectors:
- Review and oversee the preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Manage bookkeeping services so that they are provided to clients in an accurate and timely manner.
- Meet with clients to discuss accounts.
- Ensure all client work is completed and reviewed and control account reconciliation completed within applicable lodgement and work schedule deadlines.
- Liaise with the year-end team with the preparation of statutory accounts and post year-end adjustments.
Full study support, flexible working hours, bonus structure, career progression and new work from home initiative are all on offer for the right candidate.
Please apply now, or call Luke at ARMSTRONG KNIGHT to progress your application.