A industry leading business, who have rececently made an aquisition, are looking to recruit a Assistant Accountant based in Cheadle.
Key responsibilities as a Assistant Accountant:
- Assist in the month end close procedure
- Ensure the precision and reliability of the accounts, determine and post appropriate journals to guarantee the accounts are reflective of underlying financial performance.
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are finalised precisely and in a timely manner
- Support in the service delivery and KPIs to internal and external clients.
- Develop subject expertise by working with the business
- Support the development of continuous improvement initiatives with the Finance team.
You will have:
- Preferably a part qualified accountant, studying towards professional qualification.
- An ambitious individual and team player with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to actively engage business stakeholders and to respond to queries in a collaborative manner.
- Relevant experience of working within a GL function at a similar level.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Preferably experience of SAP or similar ERP systems, intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
This leading provider within the professional services industry, in Cheadle, are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity.
Apply below or to find out more about the Assistant Accountant job contact Frankie Cripsey on or call +44161 214 7444.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75076590