£25,000 - £30,000 Financial Accountant Nottingham
Chase and Holland are excited to be working with an established and expanding company in the Long Eaton area recruiting an ambitious and dynamic Financial Accountant who will be reporting to the Group Financial Accountant to develop and manage the Group’s financial reporting and compliance processes. A great role for ACCA or ACA part Qualified candidate looking to gain some vital experience and the chance to grow within an exciting company. Ideally this candidate will have previous auditing experience and good working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP.
The role will include duties and responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Respond to all queries in a positive and timely manner whilst adhering to the escalation policy at all times.
- Assist with the month end close process Ensuring timely completion of all the groups external submission obligations including P11D’s and PSA.
- Proactively take responsibility for personal development.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- To assist with the annual external audit and support the ongoing internal audit processes.
- Assist with the implementation of new transactional finance systems and processes.
- Any other duty as assigned by your line manager.
- Compiling and maintaining the Group’s monthly financial consolidation and ensuring adherence to relevant accounting standards.
- Assist in the preparation of year end Statutory Accounts using Caseware and the compilation of draft tax computations.
- Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment, identifying and proposing potential solutions.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within an accounts team, with strong interpersonal skills both face to face and over the phone. Part or newly qualified ACCA, ACA would be suited best to the role. Good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, preparation of statutory accounts under varying accounting standards and in return, you will be offered a competitive salary between £25,000 - £30,000 with possible study support packages on offer and the fantastic opportunity to develop your career.Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75077136