UK-based conference and exhibition organiser seeks experienced Finance Director with the gravitas to be a strategic contributor at board-level whilst also willing to roll up their sleeves.
This is a senior position within a hugely successful and profitable organiser serving the public sector. The business is a UK-leader in its sector, having shown consistent growth for a number of years.
Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Director will primarily be responsible for delivering financial strategy for the business and managing financial risk. The successful candidate will have proven experience in financial planning, record-keeping, reporting, forecasting and data analysis at a senior level.
- Accounting qualifications (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Recent experience as a lead within a finance function
- Transactional experience with exposure to numerous stages of the deal cycle
- Illustration of acquisition rationale and price implications, negotiation, legal documentation, integration forecasting, planning and executions
- Reviewing financial controls
- Managing forecasting and budgeting
- Overseeing IT and legal responsibilities
- Motivating a team to drive delivery and execute KPIs
- Maintaining strong relationships with partners and stakeholders as neccessary
- Ensuring timely and relevant reports are produced and presented to the board, setting out the implications of such reports
Why this a great opportunity:
- This is a high-responsibility position within a market-leading organiser. You'll operate with a high level of strategic influence and decision-making capability
- The salary on offer is between £120,000 and £140,000 depending on experience
- The position is based in central London